Revolutionary technology. Fierce competition. Enter NOW.
Paul McDonnough, DMA2013’s Group Show Director, talks here about all the reasons why YOU should enter the 2013 DMA Innovation Awards! But hurry, call for entries ends May 17th!
Here at Direct Marketing Association, we believe innovation takes dedication, discipline, tactical acumen and one heck of a visionary spirit—and we believe it should be rewarded.
The DMA Innovation Awards 2013 celebrate the game-changing products and solutions that enable marketers to shift away from conventional marketing practices and enter, with confidence, a marketing space dominated by data-driven techniques and defined by rapid development, growth and change.
Check out a 30-minute webinar replay that will answer all your questions about this program.
Ready to tell the world YOUR innovative story? Tell it to us first. We’ll make sure the world hears about it.
With a 2013 Marketech Award, the official trophy bestowed upon Innovation Awards winners, not only will you be the envy of your every competitor, you will:
- Receive unparalleled publicity in the data-driven marketing space, including:
- A formal press release reaching thousands of business leaders in the marketing industry
- A webinar where you’ll discuss the intricacies of your marketing innovation
- A white paper publication
- Have your product or solution on display within the Innovation Awards Pavilion at DMA2013, DMA’s Annual Conference & Exhibition taking place this October in Chicago.
- Attend a formal Innovation Awards ceremony at DMA2013 to celebrate amongst marketing’s leading minds. Winners will be announced and presented with a Marketech Award.
- Finalists from each category will have their product or solution on display during Integrated Marketing Week, the premier event for integrated marketers launching June 10-13, 2013 in NYC.
Learn about the program in 30 minutes…
Check out a 30-minute webinar replay to learn more! Bruce Biegel, a DMA Innovation Awards 2013 Judge and one of the programs original founders provides a thorough walk-through of what to expect:
- A brief overview of the Innovation Awards program; when it was founded, why it was formed, and the reasons behind its growing success.
- What the 2013 Judging Committee is looking for—hear first-hand from someone who’ll actually be reviewing your entry!
- How to tackle the 2013 Entry Form so your application POPS.
- Your specific questions answered… on the spot!